Here is my festive holiday haul! These are things that I treated myself to over the holiday period, and it’s not a coincidence that their all pilates/fitness related!
I think these days I feel much more comfortable in my yoga leggings with my gym gear beside me than I do in normal everyday clothes. It’s perhaps because their so comfortable to wear, easy to throw on and takes minimal thinking to put an outfit together! I spend my day job, evening job, and my spare time in workout clothes so it’s not surprising I want to have nice things to wear and accessories to help out. Perhaps I may need to spend some time on my “normal clothes” wardrobe soon though…
Check my latest finds below, and click on the links to purchase them!
1.Shoreline Full Zip. This is a comfortable layer to throw on when you’re heading out. It’s got sweat wicking and quick drying fabric too so you can wear it post-workout!
2. Urdhva Yoga Leggings. These leggings are super soft and fit lovely to your legs, plus their reversible so you get two pairs in one.
3.Niyama Yoga Vest. A tight fitted top with side ruffling for extra detail.
4.Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation BB Day Moisturiser – Fair – 50ml. This was my beauty buy of the season. Moisturiser with added foundation so that your skin can look flawless, and still breathe easily without having to add lots of make up. (This has done wonders for me while my arm has been recovering and I can’t apply make up!).
5. Eos Lip Balm Honeysuckle Honeydew Smooth Sphere from USA. This lip balm was a Christmas gift and it is such a cute lip balm ball! Fits right in your gym bag (or handbag!), plus its 100% organic, gluten free, not tested on animals, and with added vitamin E and SPF.
6.Blister Resist Run Sock (similar). These fitness socks are great to complete your outfit and their snuggly fitted for less of that wrinkled feeling in your trainers. Excellent for keeping toes warm during your pilates workout too.
7. Anna Headband. This is a must for me when exercising outdoors. Keeps my hair out of my face and my ears warm!
8. Arm Band Bag Outdoor Sporting carry Cellphone Running Trekking Hiking Cycling Mounting Strolling Armband suit for iphone 6 plus size black-L. I haven’t used this (or No. 9) yet as I ordered them just prior to my surgery. This accessory is intended for those outdoor sessions when you have to carry your phone, keys, lip balm, cash etc and just don’t have pockets to carry it all.
9. TypeandColor® Sports Running Adjustable Armband For Apple iPhone 6 4.7″ Phone Case Cover Pouch Sleeve Gym Exercise Key Holder (Hot Pink / Grey Line). Previously I used an iPod and matching sleeve, however since signing up to Spotify I use my phone for my music and my fitness tracking apps so a new, sturdy arm band was essential.
10. Draw-string bag. This is just a draw-string bag but I’ve recently discovered them to be an excellent way to keep dirty gym gear/trainers etc contained inside your workout bag. They also make good toiletry bags for your post-gym essentials! This one here is from Sweaty Betty and they currently give you one (FREE) with any item you order from them!
11.Pillow Duo – 2 Way Pillow – Supplied in assorted colours (similar). I used this 2 way pillow whilst I was on a recent long haul flight and comfort has never been so good! It works the traditional wrap around your neck way or as a bolster. This way works best for me and I’ve been using it throughout these holidays to support my arm through it’s recovery (read more here), but also my back and neck for on-going body comfort & support.
What did you get for Christmas or have on your workout wish list? Let me know in the comments below!